The First Years Ignite Stroller Review
Even with the many strollers to choose from, The First Years Ignite Stroller has somehow gained popularity among the many options. This is because; while some other strollers fail to live up to the expectations of the parents, this Ignite stroller is different as it does what is expected.
The First Years Ignite Stroller Features
- Taller handles and multi position recline
- 5 point harness
- parent console and lower storage basket
- euro styled frame
- wider seat base
- larger wheels (6″ diameter)
- rear wheel brakes
- one hand fold design
- measures 34.5 x 18.5 x 39 inches
- weighs 14 pounds
Comfort and Durability
When it comes to strollers, comfort and durability are two of the main factors that parents are always looking forward to find. Comfort is the factor that can give convenience for both the baby and parent. If a stroller is comfortable, it’s also convenient. On the other hand, durability is one guarantee to the safety of the stroller. If the stroller is durable, it is considered safe for babies to ride on. These two factors can be offered by The First Years Ignite Stroller.
Comfort is offered by its features such as the wider seat base, the five point harness, the taller handles, the storage compartments, etc. On the other hand, durability is evident in this stroller. One glance of this can already entail quality. Some parts of this stroller that implies durability and guarantees safety are its durable wheels and reliable brakes, as well as the fact that it has a 50-pounds capacity. A stroller that can carry that much weight is no doubt, a stroller that is durable. It is normal for parents to look for a stroller like that which is why it is not a surprise why anyone would consider this Ignite stroller.
Pros of Using The First Years Ignite Stroller
- This stroller is very easy to assembly as it only requires snapping on the 4 wheels and snapping the sun shade into place.
- It comes with taller handles which makes it tall enough to comfortably push around without having to awkwardly bend forward, avoid kicking the wheels, and no stooping as well.
- The wheels are reliable because it rolls relatively smoothly.
- It also has a parent console that includes a zippered pouch and cup holder so parents can stick a water bottle in it just fine. In fact, it has a lot of storage space under the seat to fit other items such as a diaper bag, a book, etc. It holds just enough even if it is not that big as it is also not that small.
- It is a well-built stroller.
- It looks nice and attractive.
- It comes with a 5 point harness that keeps babies from trying to play with the wheels while moving so accidents are prevented.
- It gives comfort to babies because it has cushion seats as well as recline is far enough back for sleeping/resting children.
- It is easy to store because it is lightweight as well as easy to fold/unfold.
- It’s not big enough to take up too much space inside the car.
- It can accommodate up to 50 pounds of weight.
- The size of the sun shade is sufficient.
- The material used in this stroller is liquid resistant so water just beads up when spilled.
Cons of Using The First Years Ignite Stroller
- One disappointment when it comes to this stroller is the canopy because even if it claims to be adjustable, it actually does not adjust that well which makes the canopy insufficient especially for bigger children already.
- This stroller may have a variety of storage spaces but the storage on the bottom is not very easy to access which compromises convenience. This is due to the frame crisscross design in the back.
Overall, despite the drawbacks of using The First Years Ignite Stroller, it is still obvious that the pros outweigh the cons. The cons are also minor and this makes this stroller still a good value for the money and worthy to try out.
Category: Baby Stroller Reviews