Rogue RA-090 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Review
The Rogue RA-090 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar is an amazing dreadnought acoustic guitar. If you are a beginner then this will be the perfect instrument to start with. You can enjoy balanced tone because of the structure- the width and depth of the body. It also helps to project sound across bigger rooms as well. This high quality guitar is affordable.
Features of Rogue RA-090 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- It is a six string guitar
- Dreadnought design that uses nickel hardware
- Dreadnought design ensures better sound production
- The classic whitewood body has perfect finish and smooth to the touch
- It has a length of 23-3/8 inch
- The nato neck guitar has dovetail neck joint offers nice ringing to the sound
- The bridge and fret board is made of high quality Rosewood
- Comes with 19 frets
- Has nut width of 1/2/3 inch
- C-shaped guitar neck
- The tuners are covered
- 16inch radius
- Nice polyurethane finish offers a classic shine in this acoustic guitar
With whitewood body, you will be able to create mid range punch which is really good. The tones will be stronger as the Rogue RA-090 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar comes with nato neck that has dove tail neck joint. You will also be able to create clear tomes thanks to its fret board and bridge. Both the fret board and the bridge are made out of high quality rosewood. You will be able to enjoy intricate fret board movements as this guitar has a radius of 16 inch and comes with C-0neck shape and 1.67’’ nut width. The nickel hardware and polyurethane finish offers it a regal look. Overall, it is a great bargain for its price. This six string style guitar has rosewood bridge that helps to create fine sound.
As the strings are placed closer to the fret board, you can easily hold the strings down with your fretting hand and play the chords with ease to create amazing music. It also ensures that you will not get blisters on your finger. This is why, as a beginner, you should definitely check this guitar out.
As this guitar is lightweight, beginners can easily get the hang of it. This guitar is not too big or not too small. It is perfect for you and it is affordable. This is why, if you are thinking of buying an acoustic guitar for the very first time, you should give this guitar a try. You can use it in the studios or can even use it as your live singing instrument as well.
PROS of Rogue RA-090 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- This is a affordable guitar
- You can create low to mid ranged tunes
- Produces nice warm sound as it has dove tail neck joint
- This guitar is well built
- Durable structure
- You can use this guitar as your go to company as it is low priced. You do not have to fret on how it got scratched or damaged as it is a low price guitar.
- Once you have got this guitar perfectly tuned out, you will be able to produce rich and loud tunes
- Because of its affordable price and average size, some people might make a mistake of thinking it as a toy guitar.
- Even though it is not made of super high quality material, it does not give off any kind of cheap vibe and the finishing is smooth
CONS of Rogue RA-090 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- The factory strings that come with this guitar is not of best quality and are heavy
- Even though this guitar has low action, some beginner level players might have a difficult time pressing down the strings
- You might find small nicks here and there in the body of the guitar. However, with its price, it is something that can be easily overlooked because even though it comes with some aesthetic flaws, it can produce great sound.
- There are no strap attachment features. Therefore, if you want to add on a guitar strap to it, you will have to glue the strap of strap attaching accessory to it.
Visitors Who Viewed This Review Also Viewed
Category: Guitar Reviews
Tags: Acoustic Guitar Reviews