Milwaukee 6390-20 Circular Saw Review
Circular saws like Milwaukee 6390-20 Tilt-Lok are popular options when it comes to circular saws nowadays. This state of the art tool has many features that make it popular among other cutting tools in the market.
Milwaukee 63 Circular Saw Features
- New exclusive Tilt-Lok main handle adjusts work positions for comfort ability to work
- Weighs 10.4 pounds
- 15 amp, 3.25 peak horsepower motor
- It cuts tough materials like headers, microlams and also wet lumbers
- Circular saw blade and hex wrench included
- Wide, clear visibility lines with high quality blade on both sides
- Blade Size: 7-1/4 in.
- No Load Speed: 5,800 RPM
- Spindle: 5/8 in.
- Spindle Lock
- Soft Grip handle
- Adjustable handle
- Blade Position: Right
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-7/16 in.
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-13/16 in.
- Depth of Cut at 50°: 1-11/16 in.
- Length: 13-3/4 in.
- 5 years warranty
The Milwaukee’s 6390-20 circular saw tilt handle is one of the most revolutionary concept when it comes to the circular kind of saw in many years already. The saw adjusts into maximizing comfort and control, it has eight-positioned cushioned top handle best for any cutting applications. Weighs around 10.4 pounds and ensuring 3.25 maximum horsepower. The blade offers high quality visibility and have a clear sight line which could be beveled up to 50 degrees from both sides. Milwaukee ensures the reputation in helical steel gears and a 22 amp switch is just another feature added in the tool for maximum durability.
When a unit is packed with innovative features, one can not only expect it to be great in basic performance but also when it comes to other functions.
Advantages Of Using Milwaukee 6390-20 Circular Saw
- Choose by many people in the USA because of its cheap price.
- One could experience satisfaction in using the product.
- A great product recommended for everyday use.
- The markings are clear and visible; the lock is easy to handle.
- If set into a shallow cutting depth, the handle stays or where you want it to be placed, instead of getting way up where it’s hard to control.
- The blade guard handle is back off, easy, and safe to grab.
- This tool is powerful and accurate in any kind of cuts.
- It has a quiet sound and great when you fire this tool up.
- Lightweight and very easy to handle.
- The tool base is large, sturdy and the cut line is quite visible. The saw rigger is responsive and crisp while other saws, it takes a bit of effort to keep power when hitting the trigger.
- The downsides:
- Most powerful circle saw cuts with ease tough.
Disadvantages Of Using Milwaukee 6390-20 Circular Saw
- The case is a giant and takes too much space. The blade saw is cheesy.
- The rip fence guide of the tool is poor.
- It’s a small block which accepts wing nut to put down the rip fence guide.
- The wing nut is going in at an angle, instead of pushing down on top of the rip fence guide, which is forcing the corner of the bar that enables it to twist up in the slot.
- The base plate (shoe) requires more pressure when putting a wing nut.
- The outrigger of the rip fence guide is no longer horizontal and only a percentage of the outrigger will have contact with the edge of the wood being ripped.
- The rip fence set up guide in this tool executed poorly, especially for the saw’s premium cost.
- When someone wants to line up their cuts into 4×4, this flaw is inconvenient when cutting.
The Milwaukee 6390-20 Circular Saw is highly recommended for a handyman since this can make work easier even on wet lumbers. Milwaukee only focuses on single vision which is to deliver heavy duty accessories and powerful electric tools suited for professional and non-professional user. Right now, this product stands solely as durable, reliable, and has a top quality material. This is best for home use and any kinds of carpentry works.
Category: Circular Saw Reviews
Tags: Milwaukee 6390-20 Review