DUXTOP 8300ST 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop Review
Beauty and charm are the only words available that can be used to describe the DUXTOP 8300ST 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop. This is the ideal electric countertop burner that you need to purchase if you have limited space in your kitchen or need something to carry with your when going on vacation so that you can easily prepare home cooked meals.
However, it is not just the compact design and build that keeps attracting thousands of consumers to this countertop burner. The manufacturer has included a myriad of cutting-edge features that not only make the burner easy to use, but efficient and reliable. For instance, the DUXTOP 8300ST 1800-Watt Portable Sensor Touch Induction Cooktop boats of a self-adjusting burner that functions in detecting the dimension of the pot or pan base. This in turn allows it to automatically regulate the heat and energy produced thus minimizing power consumption in the process.
Ease of cleaning is the other reason why you need to purchase the DUXTOP 8300ST 1800-Watt Portable Sensor Touch Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner. Once you are through with cooking, it will not take you more than 2 minutes to clean and store the burner.
DUXTOP 8300ST 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop Features and Specifications
- Measures 14 by 12 by 2.6 inches and weighs 9 lbs. This in turn makes it ideal for people with limited space in their kitchen.
- Makes use of 120 volts as well as 15 amps of electric power thereby making it easy to be used in virtually all homes without the need to making adjustments to the electrical installations in your kitchen.
- Compact design and build thus making portability and storage not an issue. Once you are done with your cooking, you can clean and store the DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Sensor Touch Induction Cooktop thereby minimizing clutter in your kitchen.
- Child safety-lock that functions in ensuring that your child does not accidentally ignite the burner while you are not around.
- Inbuilt countdown timer. If you need to prepare meals that that takes less than 170 minutes to be ready, you can use the countdown timer to ensure that they are not overcooked.
- Digital sensor touch control panel.
- 10 different temperature ranges (i.e. from 140 degrees Fahrenheit to 464 degrees Fahrenheit). This in turn allows you to cook various types of foods without having to worry about overcooking or raw foods.
Compact Build & Design
One of the features that will immediately attract you to the DUXTOP 8300ST 1800-Watt Portable Sensor Touch Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner is the compact build and design, especially if you have a small kitchen and want to minimize clutter. The design and build makes both transportation and storage simple. For instance, if you are planning to travel with the burner when on vacation, you can easily pack it amongst your supplies and not be able to feel the extra weight.
Child Lock Safety Mechanism
When buying an electric appliance, one of the things that a majority of consumers usually keep in mind is the safety of their children. Given that statistics show that most accidents tend to happen in the kitchen, you need to play your part by ensuring that the appliance you are acquiring features a child-lock system. The child lock safety system fitted into the DUXTOP 8300ST 1800-Watt Portable Sensor Touch Induction Cooktop ensures that your child does not accidentally ignite the burner while you are in a different room.
Besides child safety, you also need to take into consideration the amount of energy that the electrical device you are using. Perhaps the greatest benefit that you stand to gain by purchasing the DUXTOP 8300ST 1800-Watt Portable Sensor Burner is the fact that it features an auto-pan detector. The instance the pan or pot is removed from the burner, the heat is turned off in less than 60 seconds. On the other hand, it the pot or pan placed on the burner is less than the burner size, the heat generated is automatically adjusted to suit the pan base. This in turn guarantees minimal heat wastage while cooking.
Compatibility with Different Cookware
The DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Sensor is also compatible with different types of cookware such as cast iron, cast aluminum and stainless steel. Consequently, you can rest assured that you will not be compelled to buy new cookware since the ones you have in your kitchen can be used by the burner.
The Pros and Cons
Your decision to purchase the DUXTOP 8300ST 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop will hinge on the pros and cons that come with the appliance. Since this review has been created with an aim of providing you with honest and unbiased information in regards to the burner, it has listed some of the pros and cons of the burner:
- Chick and sleek design thus enabling it to easily blend with the décor and design used in the kitchen.
- The 10 temperature control mechanism allows you to conveniently use the burner with various pot and pans.
- Child lock safety mechanism is simply a plus as it ensures that your child does not accidentally ignite the burner without your knowledge.
- The auto-pan detection is also another plus as it ensures minimal wastage of energy. Plus, should you forget to turn off the burner after use, you can rest assured that it will shut by itself in less than 60 seconds.
Perhaps the only con that comes with the DUXTOP 8300ST 1800-Watt Portable Sensor Touch Induction Cooktop Countertop, is the buzzing sound produced by the fan. This in turn can affect your concentration if you were doing other things in the kitchen.
Nevertheless, when you weigh the pros against the cons, you realize that you have more to gain than lose. If you make your purchase today from Amazon.com, you will be able to benefit from the 44% discount on the tag price which is an equivalent of $75.00.
Best Electric Cooktop Reviews 2012 – Top 5 Electric Cooktops
Category: Electric Cooktop Reviews
Tags: DUXTOP 8300ST Review