Breville 800JEXL Juice Extractor Review
Motor Power and Blade Features
The Breville 800JEXL juice extractor has a powerful 2-speed motor that can have speeds as high as 13,000 RPM to as low as 6,500 RPM. This 1000 watt juicer can easily juice up large fruits and hard vegetables in just one go. You will never have to worry about extra hard fruits and veggies with thick pulps; you can quarter them and place them in the wide produce chute with no fuss.
The Breville 800JEXL has a large juice pitcher that will collect the juice and since it comes with the juicer, it’s a guarantee that there are no drips, spills and messes on your kitchen counter. The juice extractor’s powerful and durable blades combined with Italian filter mess technology also allow you to get more juice out of fruits and vegetables that you want to use. You can get all the minerals and vitamins that you are supposed to get out of fruits and vegetables in just a touch of a button.
Breville 800JEXL Juice Extractor Features
- Measures 17 x 11 x 20, weighs 18 pounds
- Powerful 2 – speed motor, highest at 13,000 RPM and lowest speed of 6,500 RPM
- With large 1 liter juice jug equipped with froth separator
- Large 3 liter pulp container
- Equipped with titanium cutting discs and micro mesh filter made in Italy
- Dual knife blade assembly
- With a circular feed for whole fruits
- With safety lock mechanism
- Die-case steel exterior
- All parts are dishwasher safe
- Comes with recipe book
- Comes with 1 year product warranty
- Parts like the pulp container, juice jug with froth separator and cleaning brush may be brought separately at Brevilleusa.com
Ease of Use
The Breville 800JEXL is very easy to use and it starts with its easy to assemble parts. It can also disassemble easily so you can place the parts in the dishwasher for easy clean-up. It has no difficult knobs and settings that you need to master, all you have is a two-speed juicer control and that’s it.
You just need to place the pitcher at the spout end, make sure the pulp bin is fitted at the back of the juicer and just load fruits and veggies in the chute. The juice streams from the spout, it will never spray or spill. The pulp bin takes forever to fill up so you can enjoy hours of juicing without worrying about cleaning up. The juicer also has a safety lock mechanism to prevent unsafe juicing. It is sturdy with a locking arm that will bolt the juicer in place to prevent spills and unnecessary movement.
This juicer is probably the easiest to clean and maintain. After you are finished juicing, you can just disassemble and place the parts in the dishwasher. You can also use a cleaning brush to gingerly clean the blades for persistent dirt. The large chute will never cause the juicer to clog so you will never have to worry about reaching in to retrieve hard vegetables and fruits. The exterior is made of die-cast steel which you could wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth. Finally, it disassembles quickly to store away in your kitchen cabinet.
The Breville 800JEXL has a beautiful die-cast exterior that will be the highlight of your kitchen counter. You will probably never store this juicer away since it looks good on your countertop and will enhance the beauty of your entire kitchen as well. It looks sleek, stylish and can match any kitchen design or wall color.
The overall juicer design is ingenious. You can either catch the juice with a tall glass or fill a large 1 liter see through jug; the pulp bin stays out of the way to allow ease of use. The chute is also expertly designed to eat large whole fruits like apples and pears plus it can churn hard veggies like cucumbers, carrots and beets in one swift motion.
Pros and Cons of the Breville 800JEXL Juice Extractor
- The Breville 800JEXL is very easy to use, maintain and clean. People who are new to juicing will have an easy and great time in using the juicer with its no-fuss operation.
- The exterior looks great and cleans great too. Just wipe and go, it resists drips and stains and since it’s made of die-cast steel will also resist odors. This juicer will look brand new even when it is 5 or 10 years old.
- Its powerful 1000 watt motor means it can juice up anything. The titanium-plated juicing discs also helps juice up more from fruits and veggies than any other juicer in the market.
- The amazing spill-free and worry-free pitcher stays in place so you won’t need to clean up afterwards. Compared to other juicers with very low and dripping spouts, the Breville 800JEXL will never miss the pitcher and the spout is located midway.
- The juicer is also very safe and sturdy. It has a unique safety feature that will never power on or function when the components are not connected properly. The base will never wobble or move unintentionally so you can juice endlessly without worry about movement.
- The Breville 800JEXL is one of the high end juicers in the market. It is available for less than $300 online. Most users however say that the expensive price is worth it since the Breville brand spells high quality and durability.
- The price seems to be the most common disadvantage of buying the Breville 800JEXL since you can get cheaper juicers for just a fraction of its price. However, the features of this juice extractor makes it one of the best additions in your modern kitchen
- Like other juicers, the problem of having too much noise is inevitable. The Breville 800JEXL is somewhat quieter and vibrates less than most juicers in the market.
The Breville 800JEXL Juice Extractor is certainly the best value juicer for the serious juice-fanatic. Its durable parts and design will make it the ideal juice extractor your money can buy.
Best Juice Extractor Reviews 2013 – Top 5 Juice Extractors 2013
Category: Juice Extractor Reviews
Tags: Breville 800JEXL Review