Best Memory Foam Mattress Reviews
Read following best memory foam mattress reviews and select your best one:
No.1 Sleep Innovations 12-Inch Sure Temp Memory Foam Mattress Review(Price: $399.99)
If you are shopping for a superior mattress that can provide you with comfort and relief, especially if you have medical issues like lower back pain, consider buying the 12-inch Sure Temp Memory Foam Mattress. Retailing at $389.99, the Sleep Innovation Sure Temp Foam Mattress will most definitely provide you with a return on investment.
No.2 Lucid 10-Inch Memory Foam Mattress Review(Price: $279.99)
Thanks to improved technology, mattresses with therapeutic effects are now available at affordable prices. When buying a mattress, you want a product that offers support to your aching back, contours with your body and offers a clean and hygienic environment. The Lucid 10-Inch Memory Foam Mattress has been specially designed to ensure that you have a comfortable and peaceful night.
No.3 Best Price Mattress 8-Inch Memory Foam Mattress Review(Price: $174.99)
Comfort is no longer considered luxury but a necessity in today’s chaotic society. A majority of people spend more time at work than they do at home. As such, most people look forward to coming back home after a long day’s work since they know they have a cozy place to lay their heads.
No.4 Best Price Mattress Therapeutic 8-Inch Memory Foam Mattress Review(Price: $174.99)
Comfort is something that should never be taken for granted. The popular saying, “Cheap is expensive” is not in vain when purchasing a mattress. While you may be able to save up to $200 while making your purchase, you will pay for it from the persistent backaches and discomforts you’ll suffer from while sleeping on the mattress.
No.5 SilverRest Sleep Shop Luxury Grand 14-Inch Memory Foam Mattress Review(Price: $978.16)
The SilverRest Sleep Shop Luxury Grand 14-Inch Memory Foam Mattress is not akin to other brands accessible in the market thanks to the cutting-edge features built into the mattress. For starters, the mattress comes with a solid money back guarantee that secures your investment.
More Mattress Reviews from this category: Memory Foam Mattress Reviews
Memory Foam Mattress Buying Guide
What are some of the factors that you need to take into consideration when shopping for a memory foam mattress? Making an informed decision over the best memory foam mattress to purchase can be challenging given that there are hundreds of brands and models accessible in the market. Other than cost, you need to take into consideration the size of your bedroom as well as the dimension of the bed’s base. But, with a little bit of assistance, you should be able to find the best memory foam mattress to suit your needs. For more information on how to select the best memory foam mattress, keep reading this article to the very end.
Begin by doing a little bit of research on the different types of memory foam mattresses accessible in the market. While carrying out your study, it is important to pay close attention to detail. Just because the mattress looks firm and solid on the outside, does not necessarily mean that it will provide you with therapeutic effects like pressure points relief and back ache reprieve.
Listed below, are some of the factors that you need to take into consideration while doing your research on the different types of memory foam mattress:
- Quality: What is the quality of the foam mattress you are purchasing? What materials were used in making the loose cover and the mattress as a whole?
- Foam Density: What type of foam density does the memory foam mattress you are planning to purchase have? In the United States, lb. is the unit that is used in measuring the foam density. Therefore, the higher the lb. the better the foam density. Then again, the measuring unit may differ from one country to another.
- Experience: How long has the foam mattress been in the market? Memory foam mattresses that have been in the market for quite some time are more likely to be of better quality compared to those that are just being launched.
Given that you will be spending a lot of money on acquiring a memory foam mattress, it is essential that you equip yourself with the nitty-gritties relating to the mattress. As pointed out earlier, begin by learning the number of years that the brand you are planning to acquire has been in the market. Getting to know the basics of the memory foam mattress you are intending to purchase will allow you to determine its quality. Besides the number of years that the foam mattress has been in the market, you also need to acquaint yourself with:
- Consumer feedbacks. If it’s your first time to purchase the memory foam mattress, likelihoods are that you want to know what other consumers are thinking. For instance, did the past consumers experience issues with heat discomfort, compression, relaxed sleeps and firmness?
- Return policies. Whereas a majority of memory foam mattresses come with up 20 years warranty, you need to familiarize yourself with return policies. Find out the warranty process so as to establish whether returning the mattress for warranty is worth it in the first place.
In addition to the above, you need to know the number of mattresses that have been returned over the past 2-3 years. If the return rate is high, then it will not be a good idea to invest in the mattress.
Memory foam mattresses are huge investments. Besides the tag price and features built into the memory foam mattress, each brand and model differs from the other in terms of warranty. Hence, it is essential that you find out the type of warranty that the memory foam mattress you are planning to purchase comes with. For instance:
- Does the warranty cover the cost of fixing the problem with the mattress?
- Does the warranty comprise replacement of the mattress?
- Are you required to pay a percentage of the cost of repairing a mattress in the course of the guarantee period?
- Are you responsible for shipping the memory foam mattress back to the manufacturer for warranty?
- What are the conditions for claiming warranty?
Prior to making your purchase, make certain that you have read and fully understood the warranty nitty-gritties. This will prevent you from raising non-existent issues should you find the cost of claiming warranty high.
Money Back Guarantee
Besides the warranty, you also need to pay specially attention to the money back guarantee. Consumers are usually advised to make their purchase from suppliers and manufacturers that are offering home trial guarantee. Trial guarantee ensures that your investment is safeguarded should you realize that the memory foam mattress you have purchased is not what is on paper.
While making your purchase, it is highly advisable that you use the internet. At the click of a button, you can surf through hundreds of designs and models.
Category: Memory Foam Mattresses Reviews