Best Juicer Reviews 2014 – Top 5 Juice Extractors 2014
Best Juicer Reviews 2014 – Top 5 Juice Extractors 2014
No.1 Breville 800JEXL Juice Extractor Review(Price: $299.95)
The Breville 800JEXL juice extractor has a powerful 2-speed motor that can have speeds as high as 13,000 RPM to as low as 6,500 RPM. This 1000 watt juicer can easily juice up large fruits and hard vegetables in just one go. You will never have to worry about extra hard fruits and veggies with thick pulps; you can quarter them and place them in the wide produce chute with no fuss.
No.2 Breville BJE200XL Juice Extractor Review(Price: $99.95)
The Breville BJE200XL is a personal juice extractor that can produce a glassful of delicious and nutritious juice made of fruits or vegetables in just a matter of seconds. It has a powerful 700 watt motor that can produce 13,000 watts of relentless juicing power to grind whole fruits and even hard vegetables upon contact.
No.3 Breville BJE510XL Juicer Review(Price: $179.99)
The Breville BJE510XL or the Juice Fountain Multi-Speed is the most convenient juicer for the entire family. It has a durable 900-watt motor that can churn soft fruits and even the toughest vegetables with just a flip of a switch. It has 5 speeds that start with very soft fruits and veggies to tough skinned fruits and vegetables that you can never juice in an ordinary juicer.
No.4 Breville JE98XL Juice Extractor Review(Price: $149.95)
The Breville JE98XL or the Juice Fountain Plus has a very powerful and compact motor that can churn and juice up any kind of produce. It is developed to produce more juice than the average juicer at the least possible time with its patented circular blade and Italian made fine mesh filter.
No.5 Cuisinart CJE-1000 Juice Extractor Review(Price: $140.99)
The Cuisinart CJE-1000 is a heavy duty juicer that has a large motor capacity which is effective to grind, churn and juice up large and hard produce. You can turn cucumber, apples, carrots and other fruits and vegetables with very hard rinds into juice in a matter of seconds.
Best Juicer Buying Guide
There is no doubt that juicing is healthy; this process allows you to get the healthy benefits of fruits, vegetables and other produce compared to just eating foods traditionally. But juicing requires the best juice extractor that will fit your juicing needs. Here are some buying tips to purchase your very first juice extractor:
- Consider your juicing habits – do you just want to juice up fruits or you also love to drink vegetables or wheat grass juice? The type of produce that you usually juice up will dictate the kind of juicer you will buy. Centrifugal juice extractors are for juicing all types of fruits and vegetables but will not be effective for herbs and wheat grass. Wheat grass juice extractors on the other hand are specially made for grinding and juicing wheat grass and soft herbs. Augers crush hard vegetables and fruits while twin gear juicers will juice up any type of produce and herbs. Twin gear juice extractors are among the priciest but the most preferred thanks to its efficient twin gear system that exerts suitable pressure to extract more juice from any type of produce.
- Easy to use – your juice extractor must have features that will make it easy to use especially for first timers like you. This includes easy to adjust and use controls, a non-drip spout, a large intake or opening to be able to juice large slices of fruits or vegetables, easy to clean parts and easy to remove bin for produce peels. Ease of use also means that the juicer must be easy to assemble and easy to take away; it should be easy to dismantle and store away when not in use.
- Motor power – you want fresh juice fast and the best juice extractor for the job is a machine that has at least 400 to 500 watts motor power. For personal juicers and for juicing soft fruits and vegetables, you may settle for 200 watts but for a huge family or for commercial juicing choose a higher motor power for fast and efficient juicing.
- Size – if you are an avid juicer, most likely your juice extractor will be the star of your kitchen. It’s important to find a juicer that will fit your counter top or kitchen table. There are large juicers and there are small portable ones; choose the best one that will not take too much counter space for a small kitchen.
- Parts replacement and warranties – juice extractor parts will likely wear out when you use them every day; parts should be available to order from the juicer’s official site and from online shopping sites. The juice extractor must have a suitable warranty of more than 5 years (some have up to 15 years manufacturer’s warranty) so you can save on parts replacement and repairs. Extended warranty is available for most juicer brands.
- Design – the juicer must be attractive and must match kitchen color schemes or design. Most juicers are stark white which is perfect for any wall color but if you could choose from several colors, pick one that will match your kitchen color or other utensils in the area.
- Easy to carry – if you love juicing chances are you love to juice anywhere. An ideal juicer for you is an easy to carry juice extractor preferably with handles that will allow you to take it anywhere. A lightweight juicer is also ideal so you can take it to work, to your RV, to your patio or just anywhere where you can entertain guest with healthy juice.
- Noise factor – juicers are naturally noisy since most have a strong motor that grinds and juices produce for maximum juice output. It could be rare to find a juicer that is whisper quiet. The best way to find this out is to ask for a demo when you are buying from an actual retailer or you may read consumer reviews on least noisy juicers that you can purchase.
- Price – there are high end juicers with impressive features but there are low-priced ones that also have one of a kind features; so make the best choice by reading reviews and shopping before you make your purchase.
Category: Juice Extractor Reviews