Best Gas Grill Reviews
Best Gas Grill Reviews 2014 – Top 10 Gas Grill Reviews
No.1 Weber Summit 7120001 S-420 Liquid-Propane Gas Grill Review(Price: $1,499.00)
Didn’t think so. Outdoor grilling is an art form for some of the most talented chefs. You’re probably one of those if you’re considering Weber’s Summit series. If you’re looking to do a little (lot) more than a weenie roast you’ve come to the right place. Apparently there’s not much the Weber Summit 7120001 S-420 can’t do for you.
No.2 Weber Genesis 6570001 S-330 Gas Grill Review(Price: $949.00)
The Weber Genesis S-330 Gas Grill represents the top-of-the-line in outdoor cooking. All cast aluminum cookbox and shroud keeps all the components that make up cooking system safe and secure. There are several parts that make up cooking system; three stainless steel burners, main and elevated grates, Flavorizer bars and grease control system.
No.3 Weber Genesis E-330 Liquid Propane Gas Grill Review(Price: $799.00)
You know the Weber name! Apparently it’s been a household name for outdoor grills since George Stephen built the first model from a ship’s buoy 60 years ago. Starting with its dome-topped, round-bottomed charcoal grill, their line of both charcoal and propane/gas outdoor grills has surpassed any other manufacturer’s in overall quality and user satisfaction.
No.4 Weber Genesis E-310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill Review(Price: $699.00)
The Weber Genesis E-310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill is one of Weber’s Genesis gas grill model to be considered when shopping for a gas grill. This gas grill measures about 30 inches long by 60 inches wide by 64-1/2 inches high and comes with a variety of colors such as black, copper and green.
No.5 Weber 426001 Liquid-Propane Gas Grill Review(Price: $349.00)
Take your Weber 426001 Q 300 portable gas grill along for premium grilling—at the beach, in the park, or camping in the woods. It seems the sturdy Q 300 is a go-anywhere grill that’s easy to set up and convenient to store—and it still delivers that awesome grilled food that you’ve learned to expect from a Weber stationary home grill.
No.6 Weber 586002 Liquid-Propane Gas Grill Review(Price: $379.00)
Apparently discerning grill chefs like you that also like to get out of the backyard. You know you won’t settle for a flimsy portable grill that destroys more foods than it cooks. It takes a Weber 586002 Q 320 for premium grilling—anywhere you want to take it, from the beach to the rooftop. The durable Q 320 is light and rolls easily for max portability, and performs like what you’d expect from a Weber.
No.7 Broil King 986784 Signet 90 Liquid Propane Gas Grill Review(Price: $699.00)
Their Signet Series is another one of Broil King’s winners but with some added bonuses. The Signet delivers not only superior grilling; it comes with an advanced rotisserie system and the capabilities of an oven. This versatile gas grill can handle anything from burgers to birds to birthday cakes.
No.8 Char-Broil 463214212 5-Burner Gas Grill Review(Price: $349.99)
It appears that the Char-Broil 463214212 5-Burner Gas Grill is a top performer with the capacity to feed a family and the versatility to slow roast or quick-sear favorites. Enjoy everything from grilled vegetables to perfectly seared steaks to whole roasts that crisp but never burn. Seemingly if you’re like me, you love the grilling but not the hassle. Look no more. You’ll find this grill simple to use with multiple uses and amazingly wonderful results.
No.9 Napoleon M485RSIBPSS-1 Mirage Propane Gas Grill Review(Price: $1,198.98)
It appears that the Mirage comes with all the features of Napoleon outdoor gas grills. State of the art technology and dependable performance, and balanced design are backed up by attention to unparalleled customer service. Chefs and amateurs alike will enjoy the benefits of outdoor cooking on a Napoleon Mirage.
No.10 Broil King 987744 Sovereign 90 Liquid Propane Gas Grill Review(Price: $849.00)
Seemingly the Sovereign Series is the grandest in a line of quality gas grills that delivers not only premium grilling, but comes with an advanced rotisserie system and the capabilities of an oven. This versatile gas grill with its generous cooking surface can handle anything from burgers to big birds to birthday cakes.
Best Gas Grill – Weber Summit S-670 Review
You are looking at one of the largest Weber cooking grill – Weber Summit S-670 which is designed to cook a variety of meals at the same time. There is a sear burner that can sear large chunks of meat and large chicken or poultry slices; you will have the perfect grilled meat or chicken easily as you sear the food to seal in the taste. Another feature is an indirect cooking grill that sits on top of the sear burner to cook meat, poultry and fish slowly. Next is the side burner that allows you to cook side dishes and other meals; this means you can multitask easily with the Weber Summit S-670. You can also choose to spread heat all out inside the grill or you may place food in the middle to cook smaller pieces of food.
Weber Summit S-670 Features
- Weighs 287 pounds, measures 47 x 30.5 x 52 inches
- 769-square inch cooking space
- 60,800- BTU gas grill
- With stainless steel cooking grates
- With Flavorizer bars
- Front-mounted controls
- With 6 stainless-steel burners
- With individual burner ignition system via Snap-Jet
- With different kinds of burner: side burner, sear station burner, rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner and a smoke burner
- Comes with an enclosed stainless-steel cart with two work areas
- With grill out light
- Requires a 20-pound LPG tank (this is sold separately)
- With a cook box and a shroud
- With high-grade stainless steel burner tubes
- Grease management system with an angled grease tray and catch pan
- With a handy fuel gauge: LED tank scale-check in just one touch of a button
- With stainless-steel work area that has tool hooks to access your tools
Stainless in and out
This outdoor grill will stand the test of countless grilling and cooking for years to come since it is made of durable and easy to clean stainless body. Stainless steel does not retain odors and will never scratch no matter what. The grills are made of durable metal while the efficient flavorizer bars may either be made of porcelain enamel or stainless steel; this means that these will clean faster and will always be ready to use no matter how often you grill. There are accessories that you can order (sold separately from the Weber Summit S-670) like the Weber stainless-steel grill brush so you can clean your flavorizer bars more efficiently.
Superb grease management
Accumulated grease inside the body of your grill could be dangerous since these may ignite and burn. But this Weber grill has an ideal grease management system that channels grease into an angled grease tray and a catch pan. You can remove these easily to clean or to inspect after every time you use the grill.
Checking your fuel
Another innovation that is uniquely Weber is the LED tank checker that will allow users to check the level of their liquid propane gas with just one touch of a button. No more shaking the tank or weighing the tank to find out how much fuel you have.
Advantages of using the Weber Summit S-670
- As mentioned, this outdoor grill has so many advantages making it the best gas grill that money can buy. First of all is the adequate space. There is just so much space to grill, cook and to warm dishes in this grill. You may also notice that it has side burners found on the left and right sides of the grill which is ideal for cooking and preparing side dishes and other meals for your outdoor party.
- The Weber Summit S-670 enables you to use different kinds of heat to cook so many kinds of food. From cooking several pieces of meat all together to cooking just one whole chicken in the middle of the grill, you can optimize the heat in different directions.
- Searing seals the flavour in as you cook meat slowly and evenly. You can use the efficient searing burner and create the perfect trademark sear that you can only find in restaurants and in professional grillers. You can be sure that food is cooked well with this efficient feature.
- Small features make cooking easier and more enjoyable like the handle lights that can light up your grill especially at night. This light has an automatic sensor that illuminates the grill every time you open the shroud or hood. The convenient hooks for utensils, rags and pot holders are perfect, the easy to use front switches are ideal in adjusting the heat of the grill to the T and of course the flawless stainless cabinet with coasters that may be locked that houses the tank is a great way to carry this grill along with all the things you need to grill anywhere you want to cook.
- The Weber Summit S-670 has a built-in thermometer that will let you know how hot or how adequate the temperature is inside the cooking shroud. This thermometer is conveniently located on top of the hood along with a large handle that will help lift the hood even when it is very hot.
Disadvantages of using the Weber Summit S-670
There are no significant disadvantages in buying the Weber Summit S-670 except for one: its price. It is very expensive at $2,399.00 online and this makes it one of the most expensive outdoor cooking appliance every sold. This may not be ideal for regular homes because of its totally outrageous price even if it is the perfect grill that any homeowner could ask for.
Overall, the Weber Summit S-670 Stainless-Steel 769-Square-Inch Grill is the best outdoor grill that any homeowner could ask for and its features are certainly very high quality and are very efficient in cooking every kind of food that may be grilled. However, the price of this grill may not be applicable to a regular-type home and is possibly better off in a restaurant or in a business establishment.
It is technically everything that you a homeowner, a hostess or a cook will ever need in an outdoor grilling station.
Gas Grill Buying Guide
There are several factors that you have to take into account when shopping for a high-quality gas grill. It does not matter whether you are looking for a brand that can help you with barbecuing tasks during the weekends or a product that can enable you prepare sumptuous meals for your family on almost a daily basis. Besides the price tag, there are several other elements such as size and safety which you have to consider while buying a gas grill. For more information on how to pick a gas grill, keep reading this article to the very end.
1. Determine Your Needs
Prior to stepping out into the market, you need to first of all determine you needs. Establishing your requirements will also aid you in determining how much you need to spend while shopping for a suitable gas grill. Consequently, you need to ask yourself several questions to this regard. For example:
- Do you want a grill that can cook food for more than 20 people? Or
- Do you want a gas grill for an undersized household cookout?
- Then again, you need to know that the price tag on a gas grill is not only based on the dimension, but convenience, features and quality. As such, gas grills have been classified into three groups. These are:
- Basic gas grill: This type of grill is suited for a small family cookout. In comparison to other gas grills, basic gas grills lack key features and cost between $100 and $200.
- Mid-priced gas grill: This type of grill is best suited for consumers who want a grill that can prepare food for at least 10 people at any given time. These types of grills boast of features such as side burners which function in preparing side dishes. Other features built into mid-sized gas grills are cast-iron grates, fuel gauges as well as steamers. Most mid-priced gas grills cost between $200 and $500.
- High-end gas grill: These are the best brands in the market and can prepare food for more than 15 people at any given time. This in turn allows you to host special events such as family reunions. High-end gas grills cost between $500 and $1,500.
Besides the size of the grill, you also need to take into account the type of fuel that the grill you are planning to purchase uses. Most brands in the market utilize either liquid propane gas or natural gas. Each gas has its own pros and cons. For instance, liquid propane tends to burn hot and faster compared to natural gas. Unfortunately, it’s more expensive than natural gas. On the other hand, your choice of gas grill will also hinge on the brand available in the market. According to a recent study, it was discovered that liquid propane gas grills are the main brands accessible in the market.
2. Determine the Quality of the Gas Grill
Just because a gas grill looks attractive on the exterior does not necessarily mean that it is safe and will serve you properly. Hence, prior to making your purchase, you need to determine the durability and sturdiness of the grill you are about to purchase. Poorly designed gas grills are susceptible to wiggling. Gas grills that wiggles while still in display is more likely to be unstable when on your patio.
Next, determine the number of wheels that the gas grill have. For portability sake, it is highly recommended that you purchase gas grills with at least 4 wheels. The best gas grills are those that have been built with either plastic or wooden grips. In contrast to metallic handles, wood or plastic is not prone to heating.
Other features that you need to check for before making your purchase are drainage system that functions in siphoning off grease, thus deterring instances of flare-ups and warranty. A good gas grill is one that comes with at least 10 years warranty. Warranty is designed to safeguard you from incurring unnecessary expenses in case the gas grill malfunctions due to a manufacturing error.
While shopping for the best gas grills, it is highly recommended that you make your purchase from the internet. In addition to affordability, the internet will also provide you with variety.
Visitors Who Viewed This Review Also Viewed
Category: Gas Grill Reviews