Best Electric Smoker Reviews
Best Electric Smoker Reviews 2014 – Top 5 Electric Smoker Reviews
No.1 Masterbuilt 20070411 30-Inch Electric Smokehouse Smoker Review(Price: $305.81)
In order for you to start using your newly purchase Masterbuilt 20070411 30-Inch Electric Smokehouse Smoker all you have to do is to start the press button or you can even use the regulator. Additionally, you can make little modifications of the temperature as well as the time you want your food to be cooked.
No.2 Masterbuilt 20070311 40-Inch Electric Smokehouse Smoker Review(Price: $330.80)
The market introduces this newest and first ever Masterbuilt 20070311 40-Inch Electric Smokehouse Smoker that comes with a remote control feature which belongs specifically to Masterbuilt. In fact, this company is known for a long time in producing quality devices like this type of smoker.
No.3 Smokin-It Model #1 Electric Smoker Review(Price: $299.99)
The newly introduce model on the market today which is the Smokin-It Model #1 Electric Smoker is the most popular choice among users. As a matter of fact, this kind of equipment is a cooking device that comes in a tiny size. As you all know, the Smokin-It company is known to have reputable standards among their products therefore they truly manufactured the best quality smokers that can of great used today.
No.4 Bradley BTDS76P Digital Electric Smoker Review(Price: $359.99)
Generally, the market today has been introduced plenty of high standardized equipment, gadgets, new technology and other that will surely captivate every individual. Of course, almost of these products are definitely a hit among tech lovers. That is why; from time to time new products are being out in the market upgrading older model system making it more elegant and best among the rest.
No.5 Masterbuilt 20070910 30-Inch Electric Smokehouse Smoker Review(Price: $177.00)
The world of technologies nowadays are highly arising and instantly upgrading to higher features. As you can observe there are new products and high technology that the market introduce all of which as of the highest quality that produces unique enjoyment to the users. Every moment almost of these technologies constantly changes replacing the old one.
Things to Consider Before Buying an Infrared Grill
If you are a seasoned griller, chances are that you have already heard of the infrared technology and how it can greatly benefit you. According to numerous infrared grill reviews published on the web, it is believed that infrared grills not only have the ability to obtain optimum temperatures thanks to the extra infrared heat radiated, but infrared tube burners tend to warm up more rapidly than traditional charcoal grills. What’s more is that the heat generated by infrared grills are more fixated, which is a huge contrast to traditional grills that heavily rely on rising air to barbecue or grill food.
However, before you can relish the immense benefits provided by infrared grills, you need to first of all learn how to select the right grill for you needs. Besides the cost, you also need to take into account other factors stainless steel grates, size and weight as well as temperature control. Therefore, if you are searching for information on how to purchase infrared grill, you will find this article quite an interesting read.
#1: Grilling Needs
Prior to stepping into the market, you need to first of all take into consideration your grilling needs. The last thing that you want is to purchase more grilling than you actually require. Walking into a store before taking into account exactly what you need, will only lead to confusion. There are hundreds of infrared grills accessible in the market and each differs from one another in terms of grilling areas ad features. Listed below, are some of the questions that you need to ask yourself before stepping out into the market:
- How much space do I have in my patio or porch? If you do not have much space to spare, then it is highly recommended that you opt for a compact design. Compact build will ensure that your grill can fit in the smallest of space even if you stay in a condo or studio apartment. Then again, do not let the compact build overshadow the structure. Make certain that the grill you are buying features stainless steel construction if you want a grill that will last for a long time.
- How many people will you be grilling for? If you are most likely to host more than 8 people in your house for a barbecue party, consider purchasing an infrared grill with at least 320 square inches of grilling surface. With this amount of space, you can easily grill up to 10 burgers. Then again, look for grills that feature folding shelves. In addition to providing you with a simple means to store your grill, the folding shelves will provide you with extra storage.
#2: Do a Little Bit of Research
Once you have determined your needs, you need to find out a little of information in respect to the various types of infrared grills available in the market. Doing a research will help you in:
- Determining the average price of infrared grills.
- The different brands accessible in the market.
- The different types of infrared grills (i.e. gas vs. electric).
Now that you are familiar with the average cost of an infrared grill, you need to determine how much money you are willing to part with in order to acquire the grill. The brand and model selected will mostly be determined by the amount of money you are willing to spend. Then again, you need to know that expensive is not necessarily the best when it comes to purchasing infrared grills. There are brands that cost less than $500 and still boast of some of the cutting-edge features that high-end infrared grills have. The secret to finding the best grill is to look at the features.
Listed below, are some of the features that infrared grill you are intending to purchase ought to have:
- Temperature control gauges: As pointed out earlier, infrared can produce up to a maximum of 18k BTUs of heat. Your aim is to come up with a mouthwatering burger that is oozing of flavor and contains natural juice. Nonetheless, you cannot be able to achieve this if you have no control over the temperature.
- Smoker box: As a way of adding extra flavor to the food you are grilling, a number of manufacturers add smoker boxes to their grills. Therefore, ensure that the infrared grill you are purchasing contains a smoker box. In addition, make certain that the dimension of the smoker box is big enough to contain enough wood chips.
Besides the features mentioned above, you need to look for infrared grills that are easy to clean. Infrared grills with stainless steel finishes are the best since they are easy to clean and maintain.
The internet is normally the best place to purchase your infrared grill as it provides you with affordability and variety.
Visitors Who Viewed This Review Also Viewed
Category: Electric Smoker Reviews